Some of the cookies are strictly necessary for the functionality of the Website while others are used to enhance the performance of the Website and your user experience.
Strictly necessary cookies are used to:
- Remember what is in your shopping cart
- Remember how far you are through an order
Functional cookies are used to:
- Remember your log-in details
- Make sure you are secure when logged-in
- Make sure that the Website looks consistent
- Offer live chat support
Performance cookies are used to:
- Enhance the performance of the Website
- Enhance the user experience
Targeting cookies are used to:
- Allow you to share and like information that is made available on the Website
- Send information to other websites to customize their advertisements
The cookies are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- Enabling the functionality of some services like payment, which will not work without those cookies
- Enabling the Website to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during a single session
- Recognising that you may already have given a username and password when logged in to your account so you don't need to do it for every webpage that you request on the Website
- Measuring how many people are using the Website, so that it can be made easier to use and so that we can ensure that there is enough capacity to ensure that it is fast
- Analysing data to help us understand how you use the Website so we can improve it
If you want to delete any cookies already on your computer, please refer to your browser vendor’s instructions by clicking "Help" in your browser menu.
You can also find out more about cookies and how to delete and control them on www.aboutcookies.org or click “Help” in your browser menu.