Purchase and Payments
Choose from a wide range of flexible payment schemes, suitable for your needs and finances, available at our physical stores.
We accept Cash, NETS and Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), and can offer the following:
- UOB Credit Card 0% Instalment Payment Plan (6, 12 and 24 months)
- Internet bank transfers
All Prices stated are inclusive of Government Service Tax (GST).
- All sales orders submitted online are subject to Commune’s acceptance. Sales order acceptance and completion of the purchase will take place once the order has been dispatched. Until that time, Commune reserves the right to reject the Sales Order. Commune reserves the right to cancel or terminate the obligation to fulfil any sales order, for any reason whatsoever, even after a sales order is confirmed and paid for by the customer, with or without notice. Commune shall not be liable for such termination or cancellation. In such event, full credit refund will be made to the customer.
- Currently we only accept Visa and Mastercard credit cards for purchases made via the online shop. Payment made through the website shall only be through credit card payment, unless otherwise stated. All prices quoted are inclusive of goods and services tax, unless otherwise stated.
- Once the online purchase has been made, our customer service associates will contact you shortly regarding delivery.
- Voucher codes can be utilised for online purchases and will be issued with their own set of conditions which are specific to each version of the code.
- All online and in-store purchases made are subject to the same warranty, exchange and return policies.
Variance in Furniture
Every hide is different and because the dyes and finishes penetrate to varying degrees in different parts of the hide, an attractive variable finish is achieved with a level of uniformity as consistent as these processes allow. The natural marks, grain variations and wrinkles, which appear on each hide will feature in your furniture. Irregularities in the grain, small scars and insect bites and other natural skin marks are
not considered as defects.
Wood species respond to pigment (stain or paint) depending on the species' inherent characteristics. Factors such as; open-grain, closed-grain, grain density, end-grain, machining, sanding, and material type (solid wood vs. veneered wood) will all impact the overall appearance of a pigmented finish. Natural variations or inconsistencies in colour (shades), pattern (wood grains) and natural imperfection due to the knots are natural characteristics. The actual product may differ slightly from the display piece.
These natural characteristics are what make the furniture we produce individually unique. When you make a purchase, you acknowledge these natural variances present within our furniture.